Thursday, October 31, 2013

Two passions


I went to visit my sister for almost a week. Her name is Tasha and she is the caretaker of these beautiful horses, she is very talented with working with them. I very much enjoy visiting and riding together. 
 
 Taking pictures of horses is one of my favorite things to take pictures of. horses structure is very different than people and other animals, so its hard to get all their unique quality's in the picture. It was early in the morning and we went out to get the horses to bring them in and they were drawn to the suns light for warmth. (it might look warm outside but it was actually pretty cold).



For the first two pictures I placed the sun behind the horses body so that the sun would shine around the figure of the horse, to make it look like a glowing effect. The pictures look like a silhouette but not as dark, and I like this better because you can see the details of the shining leaves. 


 

The Third picture I love love the sun rays, I only wish that they were more prominent, that will be something that I will have to research more. I also love how natural the photo is, often times when taking pictures with horses you get there halters, bridals and all there gear in the picture. In these photos my intentions were to take the photos natural. 

Please tell me what you think! suggestions? thanks!  

2 comments:

  1. ...........I seriously have no words for how amazing these pictures are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are amazing Hannah (Squeaky!) Keep it up... I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete