Monday, June 9, 2014

The Classics

This is the type of picture I call the classics. They are the classics because its one of those pictures you have seen a thousand times but a little different every time. Well one reason to take a "Classic" is so that you can see if you can imitate the type of photography you want if you are not quite sure what you are doing, I don't suggest doing it that much, because you don't want to tread to close to copying. Another reason is to see if you can take a classic and make it your style. I chose to take it because it simple and fun, and something I can easily do again, I plan to take the same picture next year and see the improvements or style changes I have made.                                                          The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together. -Saadi                                                      thanks for reading, hope you enjoy.
                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment