Sunday, January 12, 2014

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful



More photos from Andrews and Tasha's photo shoot. 
In the first photo, there is a good amount of background trees that I enjoy, I personally like photos with paths, and I think it would be neat to do this photo in the summer so you can see the path more clearly.
The second photo is a classic photo being close up and with both people looking. lots of people prefer these types of photos, even though they might seem easy to set up, I think its a good position to continue to do.
The Third photo is quite similar to the previous one I posted, just from a different angle. I like this angle also because it has more background to it, and the picture is cute! 
Photography Tip: If your going to shoot winter subjects, plan it for warm day! (It was FREEZING -29'C)

Thanks for reading and I would love to hear what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment