Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Animals


Shadow Is my Dog he is 10 years old, that's why he is so grey! but he is still hyper! He barks when I leave the house every morning! (you think he would learn that I come back every day!) He is  a black  Pomeranian. 
Shadow is an interesting subject, because he doesn't move! I took many pictures of him and from every angle he would just look at you! 
where as Jolly is more opposite, he avoids the camera lens. Also Jolly looks more natural. 
I feel taking a photo shoot of animals are easier but yet challenging because they are a moving subject. Where as people will see the pictures after, and Animals don't see them and don't really care if you fail or succeed. 


Photography Tip: Practice photographing animals if your nervous about photographing people.


Jolly has been my cat for 7 years now he is the perfect cat! His fur pattern are beautiful! I also might be a little bias. 
This is a casual shot of my cat, common and basic, full body picture matching my previous picture above of my dog. Taking a picture of Jolly's whole body shows a different side of Jolly,  literately his front side, and more of who he is! yeah he is a heaver cat. 
Jolly is very picky I might add, Jolly was so perfectly sitting on the table and I took may pictures of him and when I decided to bring shadow on the table to take pictures of them together he ran off, like shadow was the annoying little brother. It was quite funny but frustrating because I have never gotten a nice picture of them both together yet. 


Thanks for reading! love to hear from you! 

1 comment:

  1. You should get a bloglovin account or a google follower thing Or a follow by email thing so ppl can follow ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete