Tuesday, February 25, 2014

When will it be spring again?

I think I am about ready for it to be spring again! I love flowers. This picture I took a while back during the spring. As you may notice the rose has water droplets on it, this is a cheat I used, Its called a spray bottle. Its nice cheat because usually when its just rained its dark outside so you don't get the nice brightness of the flower, and you don't want to get your camera wet! but also remember it is important to get the pictures at its natural state also! you don't always want to be faking your pictures, so try both and go out after the rain, there may be many different shots then you wouldn't normally get.

Photography Tip: Try more than one way of getting a picture.

Thanks for reading! what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment